Watching us on Facebook?
Have a Smart TV?
Look for this logo in the upper right corner of video and press it
Your Smart TV name should appear -
select the name and the video will Cast to that device.
Scroll down and see the active Intentions and Sanctuary Candle schedule.
Look for available dates and contact the Parish Office to schedule.
Thanks to your donations a car load of needed items were taken to the local Hope, Inc. office.
Our annual donations was greatly appreciated and a huge thank your from staff and residents to each of you.
Readings for the week of July 25, 2021
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 [1a] / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Ps 103:6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [8a] / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Ps 99:5, 6, 7, 9 [cf. 9c] / Mt 13:44-46
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Ps 81:3-4, 5-6, 10-11ab [2a] / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 7-8  / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35
If anyone has old or broken rosaries, please bring them and leave them in the back of the church. We will fix them and send them overseas with the Sisters of the Infant Jesus missionaries.
To be considered an active, participating member of the parish, and thus eligible for sacraments, sponsor eligibility, and parish family discount at St. Mary’s and Notre Dame, OLPH takes into account a family or individual ministry involvement, and Mass attendance. Your collection envelopes, or online giving receipt, are the only way we can determine your attendance. If you are new to the parish, please stop by, call the office for registration forms or complete the online form on this site.
07/20/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON - On Monday, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops became aware of impending media reports alleging possible improper behavior by its general secretary, Monsignor Jeffrey Burrill.
What was shared with us did not include allegations of misconduct with minors. However, in order to avoid becoming a distraction to the operations and ongoing work of the Conference, Monsignor Burrill has resigned, effective immediately.Read More
Pope Francis Accepts Resignation of Bishop Randolph Calvo of the Diocese of Reno; Appoints Bishop Daniel Mueggenborg as Successor
07/20/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON—Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of Bishop Randolph R. Calvo from the pastoral governance of the Diocese of Reno and has appointed Bishop Daniel H. Mueggenborg, auxiliary bishop of Seattle, as Bishop of Reno. The appointment was publicized in Washington, D.C. on July 20, 2021, by Archbishop Christophe Pierre, apostolic nuncio to the United States.
Bishop Mueggenborg’s biography may be found here.Read More
07/19/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON—On July 16, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas ruled the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program to be unlawful. DACA allows certain undocumented individuals brought to the United States as children—known as Dreamers—to remain in the country. DACA provides temporary protection from deportation and grants work authorization; it does not create a pathway to citizenship. Not all Dreamers are eligible for DACA, nor have all DACA-eligible individuals received protection through the program. Today, there are approximately 650,000 active DACA recipients in the United States and around 3.6 million Dreamers total.
Bishop Mario E. Dorsonville, auxiliary bishop of Washington and chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on Migration, issued the following statement in response to the court’s ruling:Read More
Need to find a church?
or download the Mass Times iPhone app on iTunes.
Sundays: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM (Facebook Live)
Monday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Tuesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Wednesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Thursday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Friday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Consult "Events Calendar" for services on Holy Days of Obligation.
If we have a funeral, it will take precedence over daily Mass. We invite you to attend the funeral Mass.
If Harrison County schools are delayed or closed daily Mass is canceled.
Mon - Fri = By appointment Only
Note: Chapel is only open on weekdays
- Father Kumar Reddimasu, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. John Yaquinta, Deacon
- Mrs. Janet Cox, Parish Administrator
- Ms. Mary Ellen Lydon, Chair, Finance Council
- Mr. Joseph Mazzie, Parish Council President/Webmaster
- Mrs. Mary Shields, Chair, Perpetual Daughters
- Mr. James Carvelli, Chair, Martha & Mary Ministry
- Mrs. Renee Wyatt, Director, Music Ministry
- Mrs. Sharon Fernandez, Chair, Social Committee