Wednesday, February 17th @ Noon and 7PM
7PM Service will be live on Facebook
Watching us on Facebook?
Have a Smart TV?
Look for this logo in the upper right corner of video and press it
Your Smart TV name should appear -
select the name and the video will Cast to that device.
Scroll down and see the active Intentions and Sanctuary Candle schedule.
Look for available dates and contact the Parish Office to schedule.
Thanks to your donations a car load of needed items were taken to the local Hope, Inc. office.
Our annual donations was greatly appreciated and a huge thank your from staff and residents to each of you.
Readings for the week of February 28, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: Is 1:10, 16-20 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / Jn 2:13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
If anyone has old or broken rosaries, please bring them and leave them in the back of the church. We will fix them and send them overseas with the Sisters of the Infant Jesus missionaries.
To be considered an active, participating member of the parish, and thus eligible for sacraments, sponsor eligibility, and parish family discount at St. Mary’s and Notre Dame, OLPH takes into account a family or individual ministry involvement, and Mass attendance. Your collection envelopes, or online giving receipt, are the only way we can determine your attendance. If you are new to the parish, please stop by, call the office for registration forms or complete the online form on this site.
U.S. Bishops’ President and International Justice and Peace Chairman Express Solidarity with Pope Francis’ Apostolic Journey to Iraq
03/04/21 4:30 am
WASHINGTON — Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles and president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and Bishop David J. Malloy of Rockford and chairman of USCCB’s Committee on International Justice and Peace call for prayer and solidarity with the Holy Father and the people of Iraq:
“We call on all the faithful and people of good will in the United States to pray for the success and safety of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Journey to Iraq March 5-8 as he stands in solidarity with the local Church and promotes peaceful coexistence among all people of Iraq.Read More
U.S. Bishop Chairmen for Doctrine and for Pro-Life Address the Use of the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine
03/02/21 4:30 am
WASHINGTON– On March 2, Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades of Fort Wayne-South Bend, chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on Doctrine, and Archbishop Joseph F. Naumann of Kansas City in Kansas, chairman of the USCCB’s Committee on Pro-Life Activities, issued a statement on the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine recently approved for use in the United States.
“The approval of Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine for use in the United States again raises questions about the moral permissibility of using vaccines developed, tested, and/or produced with the help of abortion-derived cell lines.Read More
U.S. Bishops’ Chairman for International Justice and Peace Expresses Solidarity with People in Myanmar Following Coup
03/02/21 4:30 am
WASHINGTON - In response to the military coup in Myanmar, Bishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on International Justice and Peace expressed solidarity with the people of Myanmar.
Bishop Malloy’s statement follows:Read More
Need to find a church?
or download the Mass Times iPhone app on iTunes.
Sundays: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM (Facebook Live)
Monday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Tuesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Wednesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Thursday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Friday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Consult "Events Calendar" for services on Holy Days of Obligation.
If we have a funeral, it will take precedence over daily Mass. We invite you to attend the funeral Mass.
If Harrison County schools are delayed or closed weekly Mass is canceled.
Mon - Fri = By appointment Only
Note: Chapel is only open on weekdays
- Father Kumar Reddimasu, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. John Yaquinta, Deacon
- Mrs. Janet Cox, Parish Administrator
- Ms. Mary Ellen Lydon, Chair, Finance Council
- Mr. Joseph Mazzie, Parish Council President/Webmaster
- Mrs. Mary Shields, Chair, Perpetual Daughters
- Mr. James Carvelli, Chair, Martha & Mary Ministry
- Mrs. Paula Taylor, Director, Altar Ministry
- Mr. James McCullough, Chair, Catholic Men's Fellowship
- Mrs. Renee Wyatt, Director, Music Ministry
- Mrs. Sharon Fernandez, Chair, Social Committee