Watching us on Facebook?
Have a Smart TV?
Look for this logo in the upper right corner of video and press it
Your Smart TV name should appear -
select the name and the video will Cast to that device.
Scroll down and see the active Intentions and Sanctuary Candle schedule.
Look for available dates and contact the Parish Office to schedule.
Thanks to your donations a car load of needed items were taken to the local Hope, Inc. office.
Our annual donations was greatly appreciated and a huge thank your from staff and residents to each of you.
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
If anyone has old or broken rosaries, please bring them and leave them in the back of the church. We will fix them and send them overseas with the Sisters of the Infant Jesus missionaries.
To be considered an active, participating member of the parish, and thus eligible for sacraments, sponsor eligibility, and parish family discount at St. Mary’s and Notre Dame, OLPH takes into account a family or individual ministry involvement, and Mass attendance. Your collection envelopes, or online giving receipt, are the only way we can determine your attendance. If you are new to the parish, please stop by, call the office for registration forms or complete the online form on this site.
U.S. Bishops’ Chairman for International Justice and Peace Welcomes International Religious Freedom Summit
06/09/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON - Bishop David J. Malloy of Rockford, chairman of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ (USCCB) Committee on International Justice and Peace welcomed the announcement of the International Religious Freedom Summit to be held July 13-15 in Washington.
“According to a Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, 83 percent of the world’s approximately 7 billion people now live in countries with high government or social hostilities involving religion. Every culture, nation, religious or political system must strive to better protect religious freedom, a vital human right,” said Bishop Malloy.Read More
06/08/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON—The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) will gather virtually for the 2021 Spring General Assembly on June 16-18. Earlier this year, the bishop-members of the USCCB voted to approve the convocation of this year’s June meeting in a virtual format in light of the challenges posed to meeting in person with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The assembly will begin with an address by the papal nuncio to the United States, Archbishop Christophe Pierre. The plenary will also hear from Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles as he addresses the assembly as USCCB president.Read More
U.S. and European Bishops Issue a Joint Declaration for Renewed Transatlantic Partnership as EU-US Summit in Brussels Approaches
06/08/21 8:30 am
WASHINGTON – As the EU-U.S. Summit in Brussels approaches this month, the heads of the episcopal conferences for the European Union and the United States have issued a joint declaration affirming their shared commitment to the promotion of global peace, justice, and human development.
Cardinal Jean-Claude Hollerich, SJ, archbishop of Luxembourg, and president of the Commission of the Bishops’ Conferences of the EU (COMECE), and Archbishop José H. Gomez of Los Angeles, and president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) articulated the shared values and principles that have been the foundation of the relations between the European Union and the United States and offered prayers for the participants be “guided by wisdom and mutual trust to lay the basis for a renewed transatlantic partnership for greater peace, justice and sustainable human development across our continents and in the world.”Read More
Need to find a church?
or download the Mass Times iPhone app on iTunes.
Sundays: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM (Facebook Live)
Monday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Tuesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Wednesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Thursday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Friday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Consult "Events Calendar" for services on Holy Days of Obligation.
If we have a funeral, it will take precedence over daily Mass. We invite you to attend the funeral Mass.
If Harrison County schools are delayed or closed weekly Mass is canceled.
Mon - Fri = By appointment Only
Note: Chapel is only open on weekdays
- Father Kumar Reddimasu, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. John Yaquinta, Deacon
- Mrs. Janet Cox, Parish Administrator
- Ms. Mary Ellen Lydon, Chair, Finance Council
- Mr. Joseph Mazzie, Parish Council President/Webmaster
- Mrs. Mary Shields, Chair, Perpetual Daughters
- Mr. James Carvelli, Chair, Martha & Mary Ministry
- Mrs. Paula Taylor, Director, Altar Ministry
- Mr. James McCullough, Chair, Catholic Men's Fellowship
- Mrs. Renee Wyatt, Director, Music Ministry
- Mrs. Sharon Fernandez, Chair, Social Committee