Watching us on Facebook?
Have a Smart TV?
Look for this logo in the upper right corner of video and press it
Your Smart TV name should appear -
select the name and the video will Cast to that device.
Scroll down and see the active Intentions and Sanctuary Candle schedule.
Look for available dates and contact the Parish Office to schedule.
Thanks to your donations a car load of needed items were taken to the local Hope, Inc. office.
Our annual donations was greatly appreciated and a huge thank your from staff and residents to each of you.
Publications (Our Bulletin)
Readings for the week of January 24, 2021
- Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20
- Monday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Tuesday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 7-8a, 10  / Mk 3:31-35
- Wednesday: Heb 10:11-18 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 4:1-20
- Thursday: Heb 10:19-25 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: Heb 10:32-39 / Ps 37:3-4, 5-6, 23-24, 39-40 [39a] / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-2, 8-19 / Lk 1:69-70, 71-72, 73-75 [cf. 68] / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Dt 18:15-20 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 7-9  / 1 Cor 7:32-35 / Mk 1:21-28
If anyone has old or broken rosaries, please bring them and leave them in the back of the church. We will fix them and send them overseas with the Sisters of the Infant Jesus missionaries.
To be considered an active, participating member of the parish, and thus eligible for sacraments, sponsor eligibility, and parish family discount at St. Mary’s and Notre Dame, OLPH takes into account a family or individual ministry involvement, and Mass attendance. Your collection envelopes, or online giving receipt, are the only way we can determine your attendance. If you are new to the parish, please stop by, call the office for registration forms or complete the online form on this site.
Need to find a church?
or download the Mass Times iPhone app on iTunes.
Sundays: 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM (Facebook Live)
Monday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Tuesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Wednesday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Thursday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Friday: 9:00 AM (Chapel)
Consult "Events Calendar" for services on Holy Days of Obligation.
If we have a funeral, it will take precedence over daily Mass. We invite you to attend the funeral Mass.
If Harrison County schools are delayed or closed weekly Mass is canceled.
Mon - Fri = By appointment Only
Note: Chapel is only open on weekdays
- Father Kumar Reddimasu, Administrator
- Rev. Mr. John Yaquinta, Deacon
- Mrs. Janet Cox, Parish Administrator
- Ms. Mary Ellen Lydon, Chair, Finance Council
- Mr. Joseph Mazzie, Parish Council President/Webmaster
- Mrs. Mary Shields, Chair, Perpetual Daughters
- Mr. James Carvelli, Chair, Martha & Mary Ministry
- Mrs. Paula Taylor, Director, Altar Ministry
- Mr. James McCullough, Chair, Catholic Men's Fellowship
- Mrs. Renee Wyatt, Director, Music Ministry
- Mrs. Sharon Fernandez, Chair, Social Committee