To use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
1. Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com or Click Above
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service
desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless you have previously
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store,
entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the
body of the email to finalize card registration.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next
2. Link your card with Our Lady of Perpetual Help
• Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter the OLPH number (YH367) select it from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish on
the right side of your information page.
• Remember, purchases will not count for OLPH until you have registered your card and linked it
• If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the register instead of swiping your card, call
800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card (or use the alternate ID that is associated
with the account).
• OLPH’s registration number is YH367